Earn affordable Project Management Institute (PMI)® PDUs from recognized industry experts on your schedule; anytime, anywhere. We provide access to a personal instructor, an unlimited amount of time to complete a course and the option to receive complete printed course material. Learn More…
● "This was a strong treatment of an often overlooked and misunderstood topic."
Managing Politics and Conflict in Projects
Michael Rietzel, PMP
● "This was a great course on the leadership skills necessary to manage a project. It was filled with good practical advice."
Effective Leadership for Project Managers
William Dettmann, PMP
St. Michael, MN
●"The Requirements Database, Requirements Definition, and Requirements Matrix are effective tools to track the activities through the completion of the project."
Mastering Project Requirements
Gary Fine, PMP
● "I work on a lot of team based projects, many of which share the challenges described in the course. This course represented my work environment very closely."
The Team Maturity Model
Steve Brewer, PMP
● “This is not theory based like most courses – it leverages real life, practical experiences that we can all relate to as Project Managers.”
Neal Whitten’s No-Nonsense Guide to Leading Successful Projects
Al Morosin, PMP
● "The course materials were very informative and applied to the real world of project management. I liked the fact that the materials were delivered on CD and in hardcopy format. Everything in the course material was easy to follow and understand."
Craig L. Meier, PMP
● "Wow - we all need this course. I really enjoyed the case studies and the chapter on Ethics and the Client."
Professional Ethics for Project Managers
Teresa Johnson, PMP
● "This is a "bible" I will refer back often - I have it marked up; what great stuff to learn about communication and self diagnosis. I definitely see the improvements I will work. Good references, case studies, worksheets, and real life information."
Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
Linda Sanders, PMP
FREE TRIAL COURSE
EARN 5 FREE PDUs
(seriously, no catch!)
Click to Register for the Prodevia Learning Free Trial Course Offer
Project Search and Rescue
Join PM Central
Welcome to Prodevia Learning!
Advanced Professional Development for Experienced Project Managers
Prodevia Learning has been Approved by PMI® to Issue PDU Credit for our Courses Since 2003!
All Courses are Aligned with The PMI Talent Triangle®!
Earn 20 PDUs for only $69 through April 30, 2017.
April 2017 Course Combo - Earn 45 PDUs for $199
The April Course Combo and the PMP Renewal Course Bundles Provide Complete Requirements for The PMI Talent Triangle!
|The Most Trusted Names in Project Management are Available Through Prodevia Learning|
Since 2003, Prodevia Learning has provided PMI PDUs through our distance learning alternative to the most meaningful and popular project management training without the time and costs associated with attending expensive conferences, seminars and on-site training. Our instructor-supported distance learning courses are developed by recognized industry experts who are regularly featured at the most prominent project management seminars and conferences worldwide. We provide access to a personal instructor, an unlimited amount of time to complete a course and the option to include complete printed course material. Plus, you set your own learning schedule to provide you complete flexibility and control over your professional development investment. These unique PDU courses are available exclusively from Prodevia Learning.
Learn how we provide better training that's effective and affordable. The Prodevia Learning Training Method.
The Professional Project Executive (PPE™) Certificate Program
Fulfill your professional recertification requirements from PMI® and/or IIBA® at the same time you earn credit toward your Professional Project Executive (PPE) Certificate. Every Prodevia Learning course brings you one step closer to being recognized as a Professional Project Executive. Be a better project manager, starting today! Learn more about the Professional Project Executive (PPE) Certificate Program
Why Our Training is Better
Prodevia Learning offers advanced project management training that is available on your schedule, affordably priced and registered with the PMI Registered Educational Provider Program. Our courses are designed to help experienced and competent project managers grow into exceptional project managers - these courses are exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Visit our Course Catalog. Prodevia Learning’s courses will make a difference in your career.
April 2017 Featured Courses from our Catalog:
PM/COR; The Client Relations Standard - 25 PMI PDUs Save $100 through April 30! - Complete The PMI Talent Triangle® Requirements!
The Enterprise Business Analyst - 30 PMI PDUs / 30 IIBA CDUs Save $50 through April 30!
Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers - 25 PMI PDUs Save $30 through April 30!
Prodevia Learning provides the most cost-effective project management training available and we look forward to participating in your professional development.
Contact us for additional information: