Learn from the most trusted industry leaders and earn valuable PMI PMP recertification PDUs anytime, anywhere.
● "This was a strong treatment of an often overlooked and misunderstood topic."
Managing Politics and Conflict in Projects
Michael Rietzel, PMP
● "This was a great course on the leadership skills necessary to manage a project. It was filled with good practical advice."
Effective Leadership for Project Managers
William Dettmann, PMP
St. Michael, MN
●"The Requirements Database, Requirements Definition, and Requirements Matrix are effective tools to track the activities through the completion of the project."
Mastering Project Requirements
Gary Fine, PMP
● "I work on a lot of team based projects, many of which share the challenges described in the course. This course represented my work environment very closely."
The Team Maturity Model
Steve Brewer, PMP
● “This is not theory based like most courses – it leverages real life, practical experiences that we can all relate to as Project Managers.”
Neal Whitten’s No-Nonsense Guide to Leading Successful Projects
Al Morosin, PMP
● "The course materials were very informative and applied to the real world of project management. I liked the fact that the materials were delivered on CD and in hardcopy format. Everything in the course material was easy to follow and understand."
Craig L. Meier, PMP
● "Wow - we all need this course. I really enjoyed the case studies and the chapter on Ethics and the Client."
Professional Ethics for Project Managers
Teresa Johnson, PMP
● "This is a "bible" I will refer back often - I have it marked up; what great stuff to learn about communication and self diagnosis. I definitely see the improvements I will work. Good references, case studies, worksheets, and real life information."
Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
Linda Sanders, PMP
FREE TRIAL COURSE
EARN 5 FREE PDUs
(seriously, no catch!)
Click to Register for the Prodevia Learning Free Trial Course Offer
Project Search and Rescue
Join PM Central