Earn affordable Project Management Institute (PMI)® PDUs from recognized industry experts on your schedule; anytime, anywhere. We provide access to a personal instructor, an unlimited amount of time to complete a course and the option to receive complete printed course material. Learn More…
● "The materials were easy to read and well structured. The real world scenarios made great case studies." Neal Whitten's No-Nonsense Guide
Gennie Benedict, PMP
● "This course helps to understand the various stages teams move through in the process of getting to success. It is nice to have an organized presentation of the action steps necessary to make the experience work for all involved." Team Maturity Model
Robert J McNamara, PMP
● "Good presentation methodology really reinforces each lesson. A course focusing on soft-skills was especially helpful." PM/COR
Michael Beardon, PMP
● "Convenience, good materials, instructor support was available and there was follow-up. Good customer service." Project Search and Rescue
● "The Requirements Database, Requirements Definition, and Requirements Matrix are effective tools to track the activities through the completion of the project.” Mastering Project Requirements
Gary S. Fine, PMP
● "I appreciated the templates and the WBS the most." Mastering Project Scope Definition
Richard Miritello, PMP
● "The study techniques required constant review of the material, which facilitated comprehension. The ‘Action Plan’ development would be an effective tool for those needing extra focus on these skills." PM/COR
William Pittman, PMP
● "I liked the structure and iterative approach to reinforcing the concepts presented." Project Search and Rescue
Bonnie Rumble, PMP
● "The convenience of self-study was key." PM/COR
Thomas Mertens, PMP
Bal Harbour, FL
● "The course was well organized and well presented." Mastering Project Requirements
Bijukumar S Krishnapillai, PMP
● "I liked that the course was self-paced and I was able to focus on the areas that were most important to my professional responsibilities." PM/COR
Padma Chitrapu, PMP
● "The course material was particularly relevant to me as I was working with a new PMO with no established templates." Mastering Project Change
Andra Roberts, PMP
Frequently Asked Questions
How does The PMI Talent Triangle® affect me? Project Management Professionals (PMP)® that recertify Dec. 1, 2015 - November 30, 2017 are encouraged, but not required, to comply with The PMI Talent Triangle requirements to renew your current cycle.
Effective Dec 1, 2017, the new CCR program requirements must be satisfied to maintain active certification status.
How does Prodevia Learning provide training? Prodevia Learning provides training through our unique instructor-supported distance learning method. Learn from the most trusted experts in the project management industry on your schedule. Our courses are portable and never expire, providing you complete flexibility over your professional development responsibilities. Click here to learn more about the Prodevia Learning Training Method.
Are PDUs earned through Prodevia Learning recognized as Category A PDUs by The Project Management Institute?
Yes, Prodevia Learning has been recognized as a PMI Global Registered Education Provider since 2003. Our courses are registered with the PMI R.E.P Program and all PDUs earned through Prodevia Learning are recognized by PMI as Category A PDUs. Prodevia Learning's PMI Provider ID is 1945
What are my options regarding methods of payment?
Prodevia Learning accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards for online payment of enrollment fees.
Students may also register over the phone by calling 1.800.291.6244 Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm ET.
Prodevia Learning is also happy to facilitate a Purchase Order payment process. If your organization requires a P.O. process for payment submission please contact us at 1.800.291.6244 or email your request to email@example.com to begin the process.
How do I access my course materials?
After enrolling in a Prodevia Learning course, you will receive an e-mail with your enrollment confirmation and password for instant online access to your course material in pdf format.
Our students also have the opportunity to request a printed course guide and the course guide on CD. Course materials online, in printed manuals and on CD contain the same content, but having all three offers you the flexibility to study anytime, anywhere.
What if I lose my password? Courseware passwords change regularly. If you have lost your password, or yours has expired, send us an e-mail or give us a call and we'll immediately send you a new password.
How do I contact my instructor? We love to hear from our students and encourage you to e-mail your instructor anytime. If you prefer to talk with an instructor in person, feel free to call us. Your instructor contact information is included in your Instructor Contact information email you received when you enrolled, or you can call our offices toll free at 1.800.291.6244.
I don’t have Adobe Reader on my computer or tablet, how can I download the course materials? All Prodevia Learning course materials are published online in pdf format and you will need Adobe Reader to download and view your curriculum.
To download the latest version of Adobe Reader visit the Resource Center.
How do I complete the course and report my PDUs for my PMI Recertification? Individual students formally complete their course through the Prodevia Learning Online Training Center. A link may be found on the Course Completion page of this site.
What if I’m not happy with the course? We are so confident in our courses, that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our distance learning courseware, you can request a full refund. Refund requests must be made in writing prior to course completion.
Professional Development Units will not be awarded in the event of a course refund.
All copies of Prodevia Learning courseware must be deleted and/or destroyed in the event of a course refund.
Where can I find additional project management resources?